Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Long Time No See

So I never officially signed off this blog, and it doesn't look like I'll be doing that anytime soon! After South America I returned home and was able to land an internship with a digital photography and graphic design company in Los Angeles called Digital Fusion working as an assistant to the Production Manager. I worked my ass off for just over two months and it finally paid off as they have decided to hire me full time as the Production Coordinator; it will be made official after a quick trip to Asia...

Yes, Asia. South Korea and Japan to be exact. ESPN has hired me as a production assistant for a few features they are doing over there. One is for a Veterans' Day Special airing on their program Outside the Lines, and two are for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. We'll be in Seoul from the 5th to the 12th and Tokyo from the 12th to the 15th before returning home.

I'll be blogging again about my time over there so stay tuned!

All the best...

1 comment:

  1. dude Dida thats so awesome! i look forward to hearing all about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete